Different programs that we offer to help your basketball athletes get better. SCROLL DOWN to see all of our programs.
Developmental Programs - See Little Ballers Below
The following are programs we are offering or have offered before that your athlete might be interested to improve his/her basketball game in Columbus, Ohio.
OSP LITTLE BALLERS Click Here To Register
This program is designed for the young athlete just starting out with basketball. Not too intense to scare them off, but enough instruction to give them a little foundation about how this game is played. Plus, some fun to keep them engaged.
Taught by Toni Roesch and her instructors, this program is a once a week, multi-week program. Each session is 90 minutes and the perfect opportunity to get your younger athletes involved in some basketball while the older athletes are playing in their leagues/tournaments.
Here are the details for the next session:
- 4 - 90 minute sessions.
- Boys and girls in grades Kindergarten through 3rd Grade.
- They are learning basic skills for basketball and concepts of the game, but in a fun atmosphere.
- Cost is $128.
- This is being held at the Ohio Sports Plus home facility, 4140 Tuller Road, Suite 118, Dublin, OH 43017.
- There will be NO makeup sessions. If you are unable to attend a session, that is on you. Knowing this, please look at your schedule to make sure you can attend all the days.
The next session will be held on the following days and times:
- Sundays, January 7, 14, 21, & 28 of 2024.
- Times will be 2:00pm to 3:30pm.
- Full refund given if it has been requested January 5, 2024 or before.
- 50% refund if requested on January 6, 2024.
- No refund whatsoever from January 7, 2024 on.
Our Little Ballers learning some of the basics about how to shoot a basketball.
Great instructional training from Toni for our Little Ballers group.
Toni Roesch teaching the basics of dribbling for our Little Ballers program.