Ohio Sports Plus Speed Enhancement Information
Speed Enhancement is offered at Ohio Sports Plus
Fitness Planning Consultants, Inc. was founded in 1998 by Adam Kessler. In 2003, he opened a speed training facility, Sports Conditioning Specialists, in Gahanna that ran for 6 years. Their Run Faster Method has helped athlete's make the following average improvements in their athletic skill level:
- Almost 3 inches in the vertical jump, with one athlete improving by 8 inches
- A decrease of .13 seconds in the 10 yard dash, with a high of almost .4 seconds
- A decrease of .15 seconds in the 20 yard dash, with a high of .45 seconds
- A decrease of .26 seconds in the 20 yard shuttle, with a high of .61 seconds
- A decrease of .1 second means you are covering a little over 2 feet faster than you were before
In the past year, staff at Fitness Planning Consultants have worked with athletes, specifically basketball players, from the following schools:
- * The entire Pickerington North Lady Panthers Basketball team (state semi-finalist 2006-07) - "This was the most prepared our girls have been at the beginning of practice in October. Sports Conditioning Specialists were very professional and challenged our girls to reach their optimum level." (Coach Dave Butcher)
- Pickerington Central
- Bexley - "Monica REALLY benefited from the PROGRAM, she is 75% more flexible, runs better, faster etc. Thank you guys a bunch. Monica really gained and it continues to show this week in practice. Her running style is MUCH better, even when she tires the form is good. Thanks Again." (Dave Gustin, Head Boys Basketball Coach at Bexley High School, talking about his daughter's progress)
- New Albany
- Boston College
- University of Akron
These players, collectively, were able to achieve some amazing end of the year accolades including: All State, All District, All Metro, and All League recognition.
The staff at Fitness Planning Consultants, Inc. are SPEED EXPERTS. They have been hand-picked by Adam Kessler to get you faster. Adam's staff are very qualified in regards to having been either former athletes, certified through a national certification, or received a college degree in an exercise related field. Even so, they do not work with any athletes until they have passed Adam's speed training program and he feels they are ready to get the most out of your athletes. Rest assured, his staff will get you faster, quicker, and more explosive.
You can request a FREE consultation by filling out our inquiry form or calling (614) 460-5348. Assessments are $105 and currently sessions can be as little as $30 per session by appointment only.